To make the Campers’ Paradise experience a delight for all our guests, please follow these policies and simple rules:
Campers’ Paradise is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Check-in: 1:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check-out: 10:30 a.m.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekend hours beginning Sat., June 22
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For your convenience, you’ll find a variety of supplies and rentals at the office including:
- Selection of dry goods (fixings for s'mores, syrup, coffee, salt & pepper, paper plates, napkins, etc.)
- Selection of toiletries (sunscreen, toothpaste, etc.)
- Selection of refrigerated groceries & specialty beverages (hot dogs, juice, eggs, butter, etc.)
- Ice cream treats & candy
- Fishing boats
- 6-horsepower outboard motors
- Outboard motor and car gasoline
- Pontoon boat
- Basic fishing tackle (lures, hooks, line, bobbers, etc.)
- Ice (cube and block)
10 & 20 lb. block ice available 9:30 to 10 a.m. daily
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For our complete Campers' Paradise Code of Conduct, click here.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No visitors after 9 p.m.
- Please leave your horses, motorbikes, golf carts and ATVs home.
- Protect our Island’s forest! Cutting firewood or standing trees is not allowed and subject to a fine. To combat the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer, please do not bring your own firewood to the Island. Firewood is available at the office.
- Our winding Island roads are a delight for walkers, parents with strollers, bicyclists and kids, kids, kids. So please respect our low speed limits for all motor vehicles and watch for pedestrians.
- Please follow Minnesota’s boating and personal watercraft regulations.
- To protect our beautiful lake from Eurasian milfoil and other invasive species, we ask that boaters inspect and clean their boats before launching them.
- Campers’ Paradise prides itself on providing a fun and relaxing family atmosphere. We reserve the right to request that unruly groups or individuals leave the Island without refund.
Your pets are welcome at Campers’ Paradise, but please keep them on a leash and quiet. Also, please clean up after them.